Version 1.2.1 of Bizelo eRetail IPS released and v0.3 of the Magento Connector
Things are really hopping here! We’re so excited to be heading to the Magento Imagine conference next week. If you’ll be there, make sure to shout out! I’ll be wearing my Bizelo t-Shirt (of course), and handing out some discount cards for our subscription. Definitely get one if you can — it’s got a nice screen shot on it, too.
The big update for today is that we’ve released our latest incremental version of Bizelo eRetail Inventory, Pick/Pack, and Ship : v1.2.1. Below are the highlights of what we’ve updated, fixed, added, and optimized:
- Bug fixes
- Fixed handling of UTF-8 encoded data in various fields
- Fixed add Supplies Cache write error
- Fixed reported Shopify errors during our approval process for the marketplace (hopefully soon!)
- Pick list bug fixes for deleted items
- Prevent deletion of last item in order
- Allow click to edit order from dashboard orders view
- Fixed export issues
- Web-side caching and dynamic table loading <– THIS REALLY SPED THINGS UP!
- Optimized Magento sync (which was made available in the v0.3 update of our Magento Connector here)
- New Functionality
- Resizable columns
Starting with our next version, v1.3, we’ll be rolling out more documentation, FAQs, video tutorials, screencasts, and whatever to help you get the most from the system.
AND…WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! If there’s something you want that we’re not providing, something you want fixed that we’re not fixing, some improvement that you think will benefit you or others, please let us know! We’re starting to focus on optimization and closing bugs and final integration points rather than introduce new major features, so if there’s something we’re missing, now is the time to tell us!