Our latest version of Bizelo IPS – TONS of enhancements!
Another few weeks, another major upgrade! This one is pretty significant and adds a ton of new features to the Bizelo eRetail Inventory, Pick & Pack, and Ship (IPS) application. Here’s just a glimpse of some of the features in our latest 1.3.1 release:
- Multi-Currency support (we support dozens of currencies both on an account and per-order basis)
- Added sizable columns to various views
- Enhanced / changed our Allocate Inventory system – allows you to allocate on a per-item basis between different stores and locations
- Temporary password resets
- Fixed bugs dealing with pooled stores
- Fixed support for Macintosh-formatted CSV files
- Fixed item deletion / “Delete all” issues
- Made improvements to our online support systems
- Improved performance with caching overall
What’s coming up? MAJOR stuff!
We have a couple of major things planned for version 1.4, which is already in the works:
- Support for kitting / assembly of products
- Support for Bill of Materials items
- Item Movement History and more detailed Inventory reporting
- A more sophisticated Item Edit / Add detail page
- Order notes & Serial ID / Unit ID entries per line-item
- Pushing fulfillment status changes back into Shopify / Magento
- Finish support for Magento Go platform
- Finish support for Label Printing (USPS, UPS, and Fedex)
- More data export capabilities
- Improved email notifications
- Ship multiple orders in a single shipment
- Partial order shipments
- More location detail capabilities
- Documentation, Documentation, Documentation – we’re enhancing our FAQs, online help, and making tons of video screencasts!
So, lots of good stuff coming. We’re getting a ton of signups, so hopefully this means we’re doing something right!