5 Tips for Providing Great Customer Service
Great customers are the most important part of any business, especially a small one. The more you show you care about them, the more they’ll likely want to continue working with you. They are the most loyal and the most likely to tell others about your business or product. One of the main advantages that a small business has over its large competitors is the ability to provide excellent customer service.
If you are currently running or starting a small business, here are five tips for making sure that your customers are receiving the customer service they deserve.
1. Work on building a relationship with every customer and make sure that they feel like an important part of your business.
2. Provide a monthly email newsletter for all of your customers to keep them them up to speed on important news they might have missed. If your customer list is large enough, an e-mail marketing service like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Postmark can help you manage multiple campaigns.
3. One of the best ways to ensure that you are providing the best possible customer service is to continuously evaluate yourself. Look and see what you can do better, and always ask for feedback. Check out Google Docs!
4. Make sure that you find a way to give back to your community. Encourage, motivate and inspire as many people as you can.
5. Respond to customer questions or complaints quickly and make sure you are always available to help.
We enjoy chatting with our customers, which is why we offer 6 different ways to keep in touch.
Drop us a note, we would love to hear from you!!