5 Quick Business Tips
Here are 5 quick tips to help your small business thrive.
1. Keep track of what your competitors are doing throughout the holidays. If they are undercutting you by a huge margin you may rethink your strategy.
2. Add personal touches to your website so that online shoppers will feel more confident about buying from you. Try blogging about what goes on behind-the-scenes or post fun photos of your staff.
3. Make sure it is easy for customers to contact you in the event of a problem. Display phone numbers and your email address throughout your site to reassure them you are there to help.
4. Ensure that your website security certificates are up-to-date. Nothing is more likely to scare off potential buyers than a site that makes them feel unprotected.
5. Try to offer a money-back guarantee if possible. People shopping during the holiday season need assurance that they will be able to return any of their unwanted gifts.