Make Sure Your Etsy, Magento, and Shopify Stores Are SEO Ready This Year!
There are a number of tweaks that you can made to your website in order to generate more traffic and optimize your search engine results.
The most important thing to remember is that search engines love content. Writing about your business is important, so having a blog and updating it daily is a good way of quickly increasing the amount of content on your site. Make sure to incorporate appropriate keywords and try to use them as often as possible throughout your website and blog. However, make sure not to overuse words as the search engines will be able to easily identify spam. You should even include keywords in the title tags for each page. Links are also extremely valuable, as they help increase your sites page ranking.
Here’s a brief summary of the article “8 Predictions for SEO and Social Media in 2012” by Rand Fishkin.
Check out the article and let us know your New Years SEO Resolution for your eCommerce store!
1. Bing Will Have a Slight Increase in US Marketshare, but remain
2. SEO Without Social Media Will Become a Relic of the Past
3. Google Will Finally Take Stronger, Panda-Style Action Against Manipulative Link Spam
4. Pinterest Will Break into the Mainstream
5. Overly Aggressive Search Ads Will Result in Mainstream Backlash Against Google
6. Keyword (Not Provided) Will Rise to 25%+ of Web Searchers
7. We’ll See the Rise of a Serious Certification Program
8. Google Will Make it Very Hard to Do Great SEO Without Using Google+