Integrate Bizelo With Etsy
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to integrate Bizelo with Etsy stores.
1. Log in to your Bizelo account.
2. Select the “Stores” tab.
3. Click Add a Store.
5. In this example the store is listed as “Yummy Treasures”.
- Your Etsy username is your store name
- You can find your store name at the end of the URL when you visit your store home page
- You can also find your store name in the middle of your home page
6. Select Test Your Connection and wait for a message that says “Account Information is Valid”.
7. Now your eBay store is connected with Bizelo!
Top Etsy FAQs and Tutorials
Does Etsy Support SKUs?
- Unfortunately, Etsy DOES NOT support SKUs. Instead, we use the Etsy Listing ID as the SKU in our system. This means that if you want the Etsy items to match with your ecommerce store items, you’ll need to use the Etsy Listing ID as your SKU in your eCommerce store.
How do I find the listing ID number for my item listing?
- The listing ID number will show up on your address bar when you view the URL for an item listing page.
- See Etsy’s FAQ for details: http://uk.etsy.com/help/article/273
Can I Use the Etsy product title as my SKU?
- We need the SKU as the matching field because many customers have the same title for multiple products, and if we try to use that it will be a recipe for disaster since it will think all those items are the same. Everything in our system, from the way we designed the database on up is based on the premise of a unique SKU per item.