itduzzit Tutorial: How to Integrate Bizelo With Your Favorite Accounting Software
Bizelo got a lot better today, integrate Bizelo with your favorite accounting software.
We integrated it with itDuzzit, so you can now push your inventory data in and out of your favorite accounting software, whether your using Freshbooks, Quickbooks or Xero. itDuzzit allows you to choose exactly how Bizelo interrelates with your accounting software as well as over 100 more applications.
“itDuzzit is a cloud integration platform like no other; simple enough for non-technical users, yet powerful enough to support the most complex integration.
Don’t settle for an integration that doesn’t meet your needs or one that only gets you part of the way there. itDuzzit’s rich feature set lets you configure an integration to work exactly the way you want it to. itDuzzit is the fastest way for you to easily connect cloud applications.”
So how would I use it?
Bizelo supports itDuzzit “triggers” and “actions” for new tasks, companies and projects. So when there’s a new Company in Bizelo, you can…
… create a new customer on Desk.com, or
… create a new client in Freshbooks, etc.
itDuzzit watches your orders and inventory, and passes on the information to your connected account without any programming, With just a simple drag and drop on a web page, you’re ready to go.
You can now easily set up triggers when…
… a new purchase is made in Shopify, or
… you receive a new email in Gmail, etc.
As you can imagine, this is just the very beginning of the many types of tasks you can complete using itDuzzit. The key to itDuzzit are the connectors that work together to perform various tasks such as reading data, listing orders, writing data and connectors that trigger certain things called cloud to cloud integrations.
If you run a small business that deals with a large amount of manual order entry, you most likely know how frustrating it can be to keep sync and update your data between your accounting software and your online store. We’ve worked with itDuzzit to make create a custom connector to create a seamless sync between Bizelo and Freshbooks! Maybe you want Freshbooks to automatically update Bizelo as new orders are placed? You can include as little or as much detail as you wish. To get started, we recommend trying our a pre-installed FreshBooks connection. This connection will automatically add your new FreshBooks order to Bizelo with the invoice number, item as well as the quantity ordered!
itDuzzit is an extremely powerful tool that lets you create the perfect workflow between your favorite applications. Make sure to sign up and give itDuzzit a try today. You’ll be glad you did!
Here’s a step by step tutorial to help you connect Freshbooks with Bizelo. In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how easy it is to automatically add a new order to Bizelo once a Freshbooks invoice is created.
1. First signup for a new itDuzzit account.
2. To get started, we’re going to connect Bizelo first.
3. In order to connect Bizelo, you need to enter both your Bizelo username and API key.
5. Enter your both your username and API.
6. Now we can add Freshbooks by heading back to account connections
7. Select allow access
8. Once you’ve successfully connected Freshbooks you should receive this message
9. Head over to the itDuzzit library and select Bizelo. In this example we’re going to automatically update Bizelo when a new Freshbooks invoice is created so we’re going to select “Create Order from FreshBooks invoice.
10. Itduzzit uses prebuilt solutions to help make your life super easy. As you can see, the input fields are populated with the correct details automatically.
11. Finally, head back over to your dashboard. Once your account active you’re ready to go!
11. Now we can test the connection by creating a new invoice in Freshbooks. We’ve created a new invoice (#0000062) using the item Bizelo.
12. Head back over to Bizelo where you’ll find your new invoice waiting for you in Bizelo!