How to Integrate Bizelo with Volusion
We’re happy to announce our newest integration with Volusion.com, giving online sellers the power to sell online and manage their inventory seamlessly. It’s easy, and we show you all the details in the step by step tutorial below.
What can be managed with Bizelo and Volusion?
Volusion provides an API to automatically transfer/export order data through a generated URL.
To connect your store’s API exports to Bizelo, you’ll need the URL for the export file, as well as some basic authentication information to enable Bizelo to securely connect to and use the export. This can be obtained from the URL your store generates. For example:
Once you’ve finished, Bizelo will have access to your order information through the Volusion API.
Note that since this feature uses the Volusion API, it is available to Volusion Gold plan users and higher.
To generate an export:
1. Login to your Volusion account and go to Inventory > Import/Export.
2. Click on the Volusion API tab and select Run under the generic orders tab to generate the initial Bizelo Export.
6. When this is complete, you should then have access to a text field that contains a URL. This is the URL required by Bizelo to integrate with your store.
7. Copy the URL and head over to Bizelo.
8. Select add a store.
9. Enter your store name and scroll down to select Volusion.
10. paste the Volusion API into the appropriate field within Bizelo to link your Volusion store with Bizelo.
11. Finally, test your connection to complete the integration.